Monday, September 22, 2014

Lolita

Getting rid of some of my older Lolita stuff.  95% handmade stuff.

Goes down a little beyond my knees.  Worn only three times in the 8 years I've had it (sorry, I couldn't find photos of it being worn).  The seams aren't surged, but they are well-stitched (machine), by a friend. 
Size is about an XL.
$20 + $6 shipping



 This is my first EVER gothic lolita dress!!!!  I bought it from Ricky's Place in Rochester NY.  It's a classic and old dress.  Shirred on the back.
between L - XL
$15 + $6 shipping

Here is me wearing it in 2001

One of my earlier handmade skirts.  NOT well-stitched, but I can mend it before it goes out.  I stitched it with a simple sewing machine, and it's got a few stray threads and holes (from where I missed the connection) here and there, but holds up fine.
L - XL
$5 + $3 shipping


Here is me wearing it (for the first and only time) at a mini-golf park.

 This is a surger-seamed  skirt that I just didn't like when I finished it.  I never even wore it out.  There's nothing wrong with it.  I just didn't end up liking the pattern at all.
It's fitted with a hidden zipper.  I surged the bottom, but I didn't add trim.
Waist is about 44" (which turned out slightly too big for my waist, and is also kinda long).
$5 + $3 shipping.


I also added a little flower button to match the yellow flowers on the pattern.
And here is me trying it on (with a petticoat) and immediately deciding I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment