Saturday, July 26, 2014

5 - Junk Trunk

(no expiration currently)

Here's stuff I had stored in my junk trunk!  Make an offer!  The not-so-flat things are going to be, I'll say $5 to ship.

bunch 1 (bad lighting, sorry - detailed shots below)
arm and leg warmers

Harry Potter (and other) DVD promo pins

jewelry caddy

craft stuff holder (one of the side containers does not clip on - I marked it with a little x and keep a band around it).

glass & mirror candle holder (I have to boil the thing to get the wax out)

3 glass pitchers and a tiny iron with no cord

Mind, Body, Spirit sent me these inserts a little at a time.  I never stuck around to complete the set, so it's incomplete, but still packed with new age stuff.

here's the plug for the cord that came with this, in case you have something that will fit

and scarf, hats, and a, I don't know... head thingie?  



No comments:

Post a Comment